Thursday, January 6, 2011

Business as usual

A lot of people say that being in business is hard, and I agree I also agree that it is even harder to work for someone else I have not yet grabbed on to the concept that it is better to work for someone else just to maintain my insurance package, I rather make my own business flourish and pay for my own health care, in order to be your own business you must take some of the hardships that come with being your own boss until the business reaches it's full potential. We should also be careful of those who we let represent us and our business because the face of the business ultimately is the business and in business always remember there are only three positions 1. The owner or CEO 2. A partner one who shares 50% of profits and bills and the workers make sure these lines are carefully drawn because each title has it's description and limitations. This is just a small outline on what most successful business owners do and follow in order to become successful. keep this clear and your business will grow and dark area leaves room for era and possibly your business failing.

Blog with you next time.

Make sure  you join my Facebook page A Devon Starshooterz

No comments:

Post a Comment