Monday, January 9, 2012

CHESTER STREETS! Change your mindset, change your life. PT1

In life most people get sucked into things we see, eat, feel, touch and surround ourself with. I was one who grew up in a small city by the name of "CHESTER", and to most residents Chester isn't that bad of a city unless your an outsider looking in. When I travel around and I say that I'm from Chester, the response I get is mostly negative followed by a series of questions about murder, drugs and crime. I was one who was trapped by all of the above until I changed my mindset. I was one who always said how I rep my city to the fullest, "EASTSIDE TIL I DIE", is what I said, and yes it almost killed me. I went to jail for the eastside, I shot people on the eastside, I got shot by people on the eastside. The one thing that the streets forgot to tell me is that there is no loyalty no matter how loyal you are. I was one of the founders of the E.S.S (East Side Syndicate), a small group of neighborhood guys who wanted to see people from their hood make money without killing each other doing it, but little did I know that the police wouldn't care whether we were stopping murders and crime in our hood we still were pushing weed, and white girl, and that was still illegal and now we put rules to it. It was now called organized crime and our profits grew along with our cars, houses and lifestyles. I owned several cars at this time, one being a custom Mustang 5.0 (drop top fully kitted rimmed up with a system that could be heard for blocks), back then I thought I was smarter then the cops so I didn't buy it new. I brought an old one and spent $30,000 to make it new (BOY WAS I A DUMMY). I was taking Vegas trips and chilling on South Beach at the age of 15. I was one of the first teens in the history to be put under a FEDERAL watch in Chester and they brought in the NATIONAL GUARD to arrest me and put a stop to our operation. As a result of this at age 16 I was certified as an adult and sent to Delaware County prison on possession with intent, violation of the reco act, and organized crime...all because I wanted to see my people eat without killing each other. PT2 COMING TOMORROW! The change was being made.

Devon Superdev Starshooterz

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!!! That's interesting Devon can't wait till pt.2

    ReplyDelete